What is this consultation about?
Cheshire East Council is proposing changes to local supported (subsidised) bus services as part of its budget plans. Details of the proposed changes are set out in this information booklet
. This questionnaire and the supporting information are also available online (at www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/busreview
) and printed copies can be found at Customer Service Centres and libraries across the borough. Please read this information fully before completing this questionnaire. This questionnaire is to gather your views on the proposed changes and to help us understand how the proposals would affect you.
How this consultation will work
Prior to this consultation Cheshire East Council carried out a review of the supported bus services based upon the following evidence:
- Passenger numbers using existing services
- Asking passengers details such as why, when and where they are travelling
- Mapping how many residents have access by public transport to the major towns in Cheshire East
- Mapping how well the bus network meets the policy priorities of the Council
This information can be found online at www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/busreview
Consultation respondents can give feedback either by:
- Visiting www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/busreview and completing this online questionnaire
- Emailing your comments to: email@example.com
- Completing the questionnaire enclosed in the consultation packs and returning it in the freepost envelope provided to:
Freepost Plus RSJJ—YTHC—CHZK,
The consultation closes on Wednesday 26th July 2017.
Research and Consultation,
Cheshire East Council, Westfields,
Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11 1HZ
The consultation results will be made available via our consultation results webpages later this year - see www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/consultations
For any queries about this survey please contact Customer Services on 0300 123 55 00.
Your confidentiality is assured: Any personal information you supply will remain strictly confidential and anonymous and will be held and used in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information you provide will only be used by the Research and Consultation and Strategic Infrastructure Teams at Cheshire East Council to analyse the results of this survey and inform decision making. We will not pass on your personal information to other departments within the Council, or to any other third parties, without your prior consent.