SEND Strategy 2021 - 2024 Consultation
Cheshire East Council has drafted a new Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Strategy 2021 - 2024 (PDF, 2.8MB)
The aim of the strategy is to set out how children with disabilities and their families / parent carers will be supported in future post COVID-19, and at a time of increased resource pressure across the SEND system.
This strategy has been written through extensive engagement with key stakeholders including:
- All the children, young people, parents and carers who gave their time and energy, and honestly told us how it is
- Our Education professionals, including SEND and specialist support teams, and staff within educational settings
- Early Help and Social Care professionals in Children’s and Adults’ Services
- Health professionals within the Clinical Commissioning Group and provider services
- All members of the 0-25 SEND Partnership Board and workstreams.
We would now like your final views on this strategy, before it is finalised and adopted by the council.
Completing this survey
The questionnaire should only take a few minutes to complete. Please submit your response by Sunday 3 October 2021.
If you have any queries about the survey, or if you would like to receive this questionnaire in an alternative format or submit your response in a different way, please email us at email@example.com
Your confidentiality is assured