Cheshire East Council’s Speed Management Strategy Consultation 2021
- Take account of changing attitudes towards speed and traffic management, particularly since the pandemic when people’s habits and priorities have changed
- Provide a safer road environment for all
- Encourage more Active Travel within Cheshire East
- Increase transparency about the way the council will manage speed and traffic flow
We would now like your feedback on this strategy, you can submit your comments either by:
- Completing this short online survey
- Uploading a document with your feedback (see below)
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to Research and Consultation, Cheshire East Council, Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11 1HZ
- Completing a paper survey available in your local library and returning it to Research and Consultation, Cheshire East Council, Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11 1HZ
Please submit your response by midnight on 31st January 2022.
Once the consultation is complete, results will be analysed and used to finalise the strategy, before it is considered for approval by the Highways and Transport Committee next year.
If you have any queries about the consultation, or if you would like to receive this questionnaire in an alternative format or submit your response in a different way, please contact email@example.com
Your confidentiality is assured
Upload your consultation feedback
If you prefer you can upload your consultation feedback in a document format of your choosing. Otherwise please complete the survey to give your feedback.
You can upload your feedback below